Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Polypropylene
Morakniv knife Black Blade First Production Run Limited Edition
The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs. The stainless steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion and sun reflections. Patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle.
<< Limited Edition – FIRST PRODUCTION RUN>>
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 104 mm.
• Total knife length: 219 mm.
• Blade width: 21 mm.
• Blade thickness: 2,5 mm.
• Type of blade: clip point plain.
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic sheath with clip included.