Cold weather protection Climashield® Apex 100g – 100% Nylon
Helikon Husky Tactical Winter Jacket Alpha Green
The Husky Winter Tactical Jacket is an enhanced version of LVL 7 apparel. The construction is equipped with three ID panels that can be either hidden or exposed depending on situation. Composed Quick Side Access™ provides easy grab of pistol and other duty belt mounted gear. This jacket is adapted for Law Enforcement actions taken in harsh and extremely cold surroundings. Husky Jacket is highly compressible – can be stuffed in a pack or cargo pouch, without any damage to its properties.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA™ system, you can reach for a gun, paralyzer or any other accessory in one smooth motion, which greatly increases your reaction time in emergency/life-threatening situations. Moreover, thanks to its civil appearances and adequate placement, Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings.
• Keeps the user warm even when wet.
• Climashield® Apex™ insulation (100 g/m2 for body, 67 g/m2 for hood).
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard.
• Lightweight and compressible.
• Compression pack included.
• Helmet-compatible, foldable hood.
• Hidden ID panels for Law Enforcement operators (Front: 12 cm wide x 7,5 cm hide, Back: 26 cm wide x 10 cm high)
• Velcro ID panels on biceps.
• Outer chest pockets with D-Rings and device slots.
• ‘Dry’ internal pockets for documents and other personal belongings.
• Internal bottom pockets.
• Quick Side Access™.
• Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit.
• WooJin® buckles.
• YKK® zippers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.