Your shopping cart is empty!
The Camo Shop
We are a 100% Irish-owned company, operating for the last 12+ years. Effectively a one-stop-shop for all your Tactical Gear needs.
Operating both an online shop, as well as a walk-in showroom open 7 days a week, getting geared up has never been easier. Browse our online store, or call in to check out what we've got on offer.
Best of all, we are open 363 days a year (only closed Christmas Day & New Year's Day):
- Monday: 9:30 - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9:30 - 6pm
- Wednesday: 9:30 - 6pm
- Thursday: 9:30 - 8pm
- Friday: 9:30 - 6pm
- Saturday: 10 - 6pm
- Sunday: 12 - 5pm
From the M50
- Exit 10
- Head for Ballymount
- Southbound: Exit 10 - stay in the left lane
- Northbound: Exit 10 - stay in the right lane. Head over the fly over, and get into the left lane
- Turn left at the Junction (you will see Applegreen on your right)
- Drive until you reach the roundabout - take the first exit
- Enter the business park on the left
- Turn left as soon as you drive in, and park anywhere there's space (free parking) - you'll see us!
By Dublin Bus
From TownRoute 56a
- From Town (Grand Canal or College Street)
- Get off at Stop Number 2736 (Ballymount Retail Centre)
- You will see the business park across the road. There is a pedestrian gate on the right (at the corner) - you'll see the SPAR shop
- Keep SPAR on your left, and we're two doors down from them (you'll pass Subway and Hilti)
- From The Square (Tallaght)
- Get off at Stop Number 2772 (Ballymount Retail Centre)
- You will see the business park as soon as you get off the bus. There is a pedestrian gate on the corner - you'll see SPAR in front of you.
- Keep SPAR on your left, and two doors down you'll see us!
By LuasRed Line (from Town or Tallaght)
- Red Cow Luas Stop
- Walk to the pedestrian walk-way, and head toward the Red Cow Moran Hotel
- Walk across the bridge, and head down the ramp
- Turn left, and walk circa 2km straight along the road (until you hit the roundabout)
- At the roundabout, you'll see the Retail Centre on your right
- The pedestrian entrance is on the corner; you will see the SPAR shop. Keep the SPAR on your left, and you'll find us two doors down!