Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Rose Wood
Morakniv knife Fishing Classic 54 Stainless Steel Rose Wood
Morakniv Fishing Classic has been a favorite of fishermen for over 50 years. It has become a classic fishing knife due to the unique manner in which it combines sensation, timeless beauty and function. The blade has a serrated back, and is made of swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel. The handle is made of rose wood. The sheath is made of bright leather and has a heat-embossed trout motif on it.
Made in Sweden by Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 125 mm.
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Serrated edge for flaying the fishes.
• Handle made of rose wood.
• Leather sheath with loop included.