Knife: Stainless Steel; Axe: Boron Steel
Morakniv Axe & Knife Outdoor Kit MG Mora Olive Green
Set of High-quality knife Morakniv® Outdoor 2000 and Camping Axe 1991.
Knife with a profileground, multi-functional blade as well as a patterned high-friction grip handle. Able to handle everything from fine carpentry work to cable scaling, which makes this knife a favorite among carpenters, electricians and construction workers. Blade of swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel.
Axe head of black epoxy coated boron steel. Reinforced plastic handle. Leather sheath.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 109 mm.
• Total knife length: 224 mm.
• Blade width: 23 mm.
• Blade thickness: 2,5 mm.
• Type of blade: drop point plain.
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Profile grind of the blade.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic sheath with leather frog.
• Blade length: 115 mm.
• Total length: 320 mm.
• thickness: 6 mm.
• Blade Hardness: 52-54 HRC.
• Blade made of epoxy coated boron steel EN 10025-5.
• Reinforced plastic handle.
• Leather sheath.