Morakniv® Outdoor 2000 – Stainless Steel – Mora Olive Green
Mora knife Outdoor 2000 Stainless Steel Mora Olive Green
High-quality knife with a profileground, multi-functional blade as well as a patterned high-friction grip handle. Able to handle everything from fine carpentry work to cable scaling, which makes this knife a favorite among carpenters, electricians and construction workers. Blade of swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 109 mm
• Total knife length: 224 mm
• Blade width: 23 mm
• Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
• Type of blade: drop point plain
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27
• Profile grind of the blade
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
• Plastic sheath with leather frog
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.