Morakniv Frosts 375 SB – Stainless Steel – Mora Wood
Stainless Steel; Handle: Rose Wood
Mora knife Frosts 375 SB Stainless Steel Mora Wood
This knife has become a classic fishing knife due to the unique manner in which it combines sensation, timeless beauty and function. The blade has a serrated back, and is made of swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel. The handle is made of wood. The sheath is made of leather.
Made in Sweden by Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 125 mm.
• Total knife length: 260 mm.
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Serrated edge for flaying the fishes.
• Handle made of wood.
• Leather sheath with loop included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.