Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Polypropylene
Mora knife Fishing Comfort Scaler 150 Stainless Steel Black
Long all-around knife with a serrated back for scaling. Blade of swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel.
Patterned high-friction comfort rubberized grip handle. “Easy-Clean” black plastic sheath.
A very useful and well made fishing bushcraft knife Made in Sweden by Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 150 mm.
• Total length: 265 mm.
• Blade thickness: 2,0 mm.
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Serrated edge for flaying the fishes.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic “Easy-Clean” sheath with rotating clip included.
Please note it is ILLEGAL for anyone to carry a knife of any size or description
without DUE REASON , for example work or recreational purposes.
Also you must be over the age of 18 to purchase this item.
Knife law is defined in the firearm and offensive weapons act of 1990. PART III Offensive Weapons Possession of knives and other articles.
(3) Without prejudice to the generality of subsection (2), it shall be a defence for a person charged with an offence under subsection (1) to prove that he had the article with him for use at work or for a recreational purpose