Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Polypropylene
Mora knife Companion Tactical Stainless Steel Mora Black
The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs. The stainless steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion and sun reflections. Patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 104 mm
• Total knife length: 219 mm
• Blade width: 21 mm
• Blade thickness: 2,5 mm
• Type of blade: clip point plain
• Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic, Molle-compatible sheath.