Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Polypropylene
Mora knife Bushcraft Orange Stainless Steel Orange
Bushcraft in orange keeps you from losing your knife. The 3.2 mm thick stainless steel blade is not profile-ground, which means that the knife is heavier and more robust.
The blade is ridgeground especially for use with the fire steel.
• Blade length: 109 mm.
• Total knife length: 232 mm.
• Blade width: 23 mm.
• Blade thickness: 3,2 mm.
• Type of blade: drop point plain.
• Blade Hardness – 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic sheath with plastic rotating frog.
• Available also in Survival version – with integrated sharpener and Firestarter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.