Edge: Stainless Steel; Handle: Polypropylene
Mora knife Bushcraft Black SRT Stainless Steel Mora Black
A razor sharp blade with its black 3.2 mm thick blade is one of the most sturdy knives Mora of Sweden® has ever made. The half serrated carbon steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion. You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 109 mm.
• Total knife length: 232 mm.
• Blade width: 23 mm.
• Blade thickness: 3,2 mm.
• Type of blade: drop point combo.
• Blade Hardness – 57-58 HRC.
• Steel: Sandvik 12C27.
• Blade made of stainless steel, laser-sharpened.
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber.
• Plastic sheath with plastic rotating frog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.