Soft Shell Version II 98% Nylon, 2% Spandex 700gsm
Helikon Ver.II Soft shell Jacket Multicam
The LVL 5 Soft Shell Jacket is based on U.S. Army specification for III Generation APCU (Advanced Protective Combat Uniform). The LVL 5 offers light wind and rain protection combined with moisture management properties. Relaxed fit works perfectly with insulation layers underneath. Hood stuffed in collar can be easily rolled out and adapted to secure head and face from weather elements. Velcro panels on chest and biceps allow ID tags and patch personalization. LVL 5 is highly compressible and lightweight, perfect for having it close at hand in unstable weather climate.
• Material: 2-way elastic Nylon / Spandex (98%/2%) Soft Shell with DuPont™ Teflon® coating.
• High performance / breathability ratio.
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap.
• Lightweight and compressible.
• Foldable, adjustable hood.
• Armpit ventilation zippers.
• ID Velcro panels on biceps and chest.
• Bicep pockets.
• Slide-through double zipper back pocket.
• Outer chest pockets.
• Chest rank tag.
• Reinforced elbows.
• Adjustable cuffs.
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit.
• YKK® zippers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.