Helikon Trooper Soft Shell Jacket 98% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Helikon Trooper Soft shell Jacket Polish woodland
Trooper is an extremely lightweight soft shell outer layer with relaxed but quite slim fit, adapted for use in both urban and natural surroundings. Material technology provides adequate protection against wind, water, snow or dirt, keeping breathability at optimum level. Foldable hood, stored in the collar can be easily adjusted through drawstrings in chest pockets and offers demanded head comfort in wet and windy conditions. A set of spacious pockets carries essential gear, allowing easy access in a range of body positions. Reinforced elbows give freedom in movement during weapon operations. Equipped with bicep Velcro for ID purposes. Trooper fully cooperates with tactical gear, is highly compressible and can be stored in cargo pants pocket or in a backpack.
• High performance / breathability ratio.
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with chin guard.
• Lightweight and compressible.
• Foldable, adjustable hood.
• Armpit ventilation zippers.
• ID Velcro panels on biceps.
• Bicep pockets with wiring eyelets.
• Slide-through double zipper back pocket.
• Outer chest pockets with wiring eyelets, D-Rings and device slots.
• Left forearm pocket.
• Reinforced elbows.
• Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit.
• YKK® zippers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.