CPU Combat Trousers 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
Helikon Tex CPU Trousers – NyCo Ripstop – Kryptek Highlander
CPU® (Combat Patrol Uniform®) pants were designed according to the latest construction of Polish Armed Forces uniform Pattern 2010. Made with body ergonomics and utility in mind, CPU® pants provide freedom of movement combined with high-capacity storage areas for necessary equipment. Wide-opening thigh pockets with drawstring retention are adapted to work as emergency dump pouches. Slim front pockets can carry personal items like a flashlight, a folding knife or an extra magazine close at hand. Calf pockets can contain a field dressing or an extra AR magazine, accessible when sitting in a vehicle, while classic front and back pockets provide even more carrying space if needed. The Combat Patrol Uniform® is a solution for everyday duty considering both camp activities and direct action, and comes in a variety of colours and camouflage patterns.
regular leg 32″
long leg 34″
• Adjustable waist.
• Strengthen crotch and seat.
• Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible.
• Two front pockets.
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets.
• Two back pockets with buttoned flaps.
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and drawstring retention.
• Two calf pockets with Velcro flaps.
• Reinforced knees with kneepad compartments.
• Adjustable cuffs.
• Buttoned fly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.