CPU Shirt 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
CPU® (Combat Patrol Uniform®) shirt wasdesigned according to the latest construction of Polish Armed Forces uniform Pattern 2010. Zipped with full-front two-way zipper, provides easy access to duty belt gear.
For heat management, armpit ventilation zippers are accessible even when load-bearing gear is on. A set of six combat-adapted pockets gives plenty of cargo space for crucial and ready-at-hand equipment.
Fleece-lined stand-up collar keeps the neck of the user protected from the elements and abrasion caused by weapon slings. Bicep and chest Velcro allow wearing ID and other patches. CPU® is an adaptable uniform solution for everyday duty.
• Stand-up collar lined with fleece
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way zipper with flap
• ID Velcro panels on chest and biceps
• Armpit ventilation zippers
• Zipped bicep pockets
• Angled chest pockets with Velcro flaps and zippers
• Forearm pockets with Velcro flaps
• Lightstick slots
• Chest rank tag
• Reinforced elbows with internal elbow pad compartments
• Adjustable cuffs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.