Classic “Nam” era U.S design
The M65 is traditional ‘Nam’ era design used by the U.S. Army since early 1970’s. The construction of M65 clothing system evolved from previous M-series and it is based on on-the-ground experience of U.S. Army warfighters. Straight cut and pocket placement established a particular style and trend of military jackets for decades to come. The M65 is a heavy-duty parka for army lovers and demanding users. Cold weather liner included.
Product Features: Helikon M65 Classic ‘Nam’ era Jacket – U.S woodland
• Material: NyCo Sateen (50% nylon, 50% cotton)
• Linier: outer covering: 100% nylon, batting: 100% polyester
• Stand-up collar
• Full front neck-to-waist zipper with wind and storm flaps
• Foldable hood
• Four front pockets with push button closure
• Shoulder rank tags
• Cold weather liner
• Waist and bottom retention for individual fit
Size Guide: Small 32-36″ Medium 35-39″ Large 38-42″ X-Large 41-45″ XX-Large 44-48″ XXX-Large 47-51″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.