Climashield® Apex™ insulation (100 g/m2 for body, 67 g/m2 for hood) with Nylon ripstop outer layer
Helikon Level 7 Hooded Winter Jacket Lightweight climashield Apex.
The LVL 7 is a fully insulated outer layer, Hydrophobic properties of Climashield® Apex™ keep user warm and dry in extreme cold weather conditions and if exposed to moisture, textile dries immediately.
Nylon outer layer provides durability, secures insulation material and provides crucial wind and water resistance without blocking the breathability. Helmet-compatible hood can be easily adjusted by drawstrings hidden in chest pockets. High, soft fleece lined collar keeps vital body parts warmed. Two chest pockets are lined with fleece to provide protection against frostbite. LVL 7 is highly compressible – can be stuffed in a pack or cargo pouch, without any damage to its properties.
• Material: Climashield® Apex™ insulation (100 g/m2 for body, 67 g/m2 for hood) with Nylon ripstop outer layer.
• Keeps the user warm even when wet.
• Climashield® Apex™ insulation (100 g/m2 for body, 67 g/m2 for hood).
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard.
• Lightweight and compressible.
• Compression pack included.
• Helmet-compatible, foldable hood.
• ID Velcro panels on biceps.
• Outer chest pockets with D-Rings and device slots.
• ‘Dry’ internal pocket for documents and other personal belongings.
• Side mesh pockets inside for drying and warming wet items.
• Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit.
• YKK® zippers.
Small, Medium, Large, X-large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.