Helikon Level 5 Ver.II Trousers – Soft Shell
98% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Helikon Level 5 Ver.II Trousers – Soft Shell – UCP
The LVL 5 Soft Shell Pants are based on U.S. Army specification for III Generation APCU (Advanced Protective Combat Uniform).
The LVL 5 offers light wind and rain protection combined with moisture management properties.
Relaxed fit works perfectly with insulation layers underneath. The LVL 5 Pants feature loose cut for maximum range of anatomic movement.
LVL 5 is highly compressible and lightweight, perfect for having it close at hand in unstable weather climate.
• Material: Nylon / Spandex (98%/2%) Soft Shell with DuPontTM Teflon® coating.
• High performance / breathability ratio.
• Lightweight and compressible.
• Elastic waist.
• Two front pockets.
• Two thigh cargo pockets with double closure (button & Velcro) and drawstring retention.
• Side YKK® zipper openings.
• Calf-high side-zippers.
• Adjustable hook-and-loop trouser leg cuffs.
• Ankle reinforcements.
• YKK® zippered fly opening.
Regular leg 32″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.