ECWCS Trousers Gen II – H2O Proof – Camogrom®
Helikon Outdoor ECWCS Waterproof Trousers – Multicam
ECWCS Pants Gen II are a bad weather lower garment, made according to U.S. Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System specification. Pants are made of Helikon-Tex ® Comfort H2O Proof fabrics, so they stay breathable and fully water- and windproof piece of clothing. Adapted for difficult weather conditions, the pants feature fabric durability, relaxed fit for freedom of movement as well as easy moisture vaporization. The ECWCS Gen II Pants are a lower outer layer for extremely harsh surroundings, protecting the user from all weather elements.
• Waterproof: 10000 mm.
• Breathability: 8000g/m2/24h.
• Elastic corded waist with quick-locks for individual fit.
• Two pass-through pockets with flaps (hand warmers).
• Two thigh cargo pockets.
• Reinforced knees and seat.
• Waist and ankle YKK® side zippers.
• Adjustable hook-and-loop trouser leg cuffs.
• Taped seams.
• YKK® zippered fly opening.
SIZE GUIDE: Small 33-36″ Medium 36-38″ Large 37-39″ X-Large 38-40″ XX-Large 40-42″ XXX-Large 42-44″
Reg leg 32″ long leg 34″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.