Direct Action Spitfire Plate Carrier Lightweight 500-D Construction
Direct Action Spitfire Plate Carrier Lightweight 500-D Construction.
Taking its name from a famous WWII fighter, our SPITFIRE® plate carrier is a streamlined and dynamic platform. Lightweight and non-restricting, this plate carrier is one of the lightest in its class. But at the same time it’s a durable platform, unique in its modularity – converting to a cut-away rig in just a few simple steps.
- Proprietary laser-cut laminate, Cordura® 500D and softshell construction
- Optional accessory cutaway system
- Front flap attached directly or via chest rig buckles in variants: PALS, kangaroo type
- Configurable with no flap, wrap around style
- Interchangeable cummerbund – side armor compatible
- Back panel zipper attachment system compatible with Crye Precision AVS™ standard
- Low profile reinforced drag handle
- Radio and PALS wings available
- Spitfire® allows for quick donning, doffing and medical access thanks to Hypalon pullers. The carrier construction enables easy and secure comm wires routing through the plate bag and cummerbund.
- Chest Rig attachment system compatible with Mayflower® / Velocity Systems standard
- Front plate only configuration using the chest rig interface
Optional pads on front, back and shoulders area for improved airflow
Zippered chest admin pocket
PTT and comms wires / antenna routing attachment points
Accessory armor package for heavy configuration in development