5.11 Tactical Responder Hi Vis Breathable Waterproof Parka Jacket
5.11 Tactical Responder Hi Vis Breathable Waterproof Parka Jacket.
Engineered specifically for EMS professionals, the Responder Hi-Vis Parka™ gives you the utility, performance, and reliability to respond effectively. The waterproof, breathable construction keeps out wind and weather without heating you up during periods of high activity. A three-way adjustable hood, hook and loop storm cuffs, a double storm flap, and an elastic corded hem keep out rain and cold, while a water resistant radio pocket and shoulder mounted mic loops keep you connected. Abrasion panels at the shoulders provide traction for a backpack or duty bag, a patch panel at the right chest secures your ID, and zippered pockets at the chest and sleeves are sized for EMS accessories. Partial hi-vis construction and reflective tape installed at the hem, mid-line, and sleeves provide an enhanced visibility profile for night time or low light conditions.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R & P, Class 2 on high vis side.
- Waterproof, breathable, functional.
- Zippered utility pockets at the sleeves.
- Front flap pockets.
- Zippered storage pockets at left chest.
- Water resistant radio pocket.
- Mic loops at each shoulder.
- ID panel at right chest.
- Three-way adjustable hood.
- Abrasion panels at shoulders.
- High performance, waterproof 10,000mm fabric.
- Partial hi-vis construction.
- Reflective tape at sleeves, mid-line, and hem.
- Hook and loop storm cuffs.
- Double storm flap.
- Elastic corded hem.
- YKK® zipper hardware.
- Prym® snaps.