5.11 Tactical Dagger Folder Knife AUS 8 Steel Liner Lock
5.11 Tactical Double Duty Responder EMS Combo Knife
The Double Duty Responder Knife is a quick and adaptable service tool used by EMS professionals around the country. The 3.7” primary blade offers a combo edge blunt-tip sheepsfoot design that cuts quickly, easily, and safely. A secondary seatbelt cutter blade offers an integrated carbide glass breaker for quick vehicle extractions. A rubber-overmolded FRN handle ensures a secure grip in wet or dry environments, and an ambidextrous pocket clip allows multiple carry options. Includes a Torx wrench for modifications.
- Twin blade first responders knife.
- Combo edge main blade.
- Secondary seatbelt cutter blade.
- Integrated carbide glass breaker.
- Rubber-overmolded FRN grips.
- Ambidextrous carry clip.
- Main and secondary blades are 3mm/1.8mm AUS 8 steel.
- 9.7” overall length with both blades deployed.
- Independent liner locks on both blades.
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications.